Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Reset Day 3

This exercise was hard because for a while I thought I didn't have any concrete values of my own, just ingrained things, things that'd be just taught to me.  Because I had a mind fog or something trying to put them in words. Here's my ten

"Reset 10" -




  1. Having a relationship with God.

  2. Doing things I enjoy: work and leisure seeking

  3. growth and self- improvement when I need to.

  4. Pushing myself hard when the need is there.

  5. Really knowing the people in my inner circle.

  6. Having a job that i love, job security and Stability

  7. Taking care of my body : inner and outer

  8. Being around family and friends

  9. Treating people well

  10. Having positive energy around me this includes self talk, people and my environments

No comments:

Post a Comment