Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Reset Day 19: Get Rid of Stuff You Don't Need

Exercise: Go through your living space today and be ruthless in getting rid of ALL the stuff you don’t need. Every single bit of it. Go through closets, bedrooms, shelves, storage rooms, even your home office and ask yourself the following questions for each item: Do I really need thisDo I even want it anymore? If yes, keep it and love it. If no, kick it to the curb by throwing it away, giving it away or recycling it.

I actually did this back in December of 2010 during my Christmas Break. I talked about it HERE and here. It was very cathartic.  I felt sooooo good after I dropped off my boxes at Goodwill.  I had keeps, give aways and toss piles.  I am still however going through papers =-( .  That project seems to be ongoing.  But I'm working on it.  So much of it is keeps and I don't want to lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment