Just getting down to it: Friday the last filling I'd had done by Dr. J Boles came out, crumbled, while I was eating. Like all of the ones she'd done. It came out, broke or something. I think about the fact that I spent $800.00 back in 2008 and I with this one will have either had the filling replaced or the tooth itself pulled that she did "such great work" on. I don't think it would be that bad if I didn't have the feeling of double paying for problems she claimed that she fixed. So, what it took the sum of 3 years. It's been a tooth here, a tooth there :) literally. So, after starting my dental processes in April or May of this year... I've been a regualar at this dentist. Wasn't supposed to go back until December. Well, Surprise Dr. Tucker! :) I'm on my way.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.