Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reset Day 12: Create a Vision Board

The Exercise: Today, we’re going to get even more visual with our goals and dreams by creating a vision board. A vision board is a powerful visualization tool that you can create as inspiration for your journey toward your ideal life. Some people refer to it as a “dream board.” No matter what you call it, it’s basically a collage of pictures and quotes that serve to remind you of your passion and purpose. But don’t worry, you don’t have to be an artist to make one!

Here's mine. This actually works wonderfully for me. I didn't do this today however. I actually created my board in December during my work Christmas Break.  Why? I had been looking at the chaos and disorder represented in the first one I made and decided I needed some  order, some focus to it. So, I gather some more magazines, construction paper, glue, scissors and proceeded to create this greatness thatyou see below.



It's crazy that this time when i did it, i was just so intuned with it. i didn't want to put things on there that wouldn't urge me to act, or remind me of what I'm seeking in my "evolution of me" actions lol.  And I fell in love with it. When I was done, I was at peace with it. It seemed purposeful. There was order, there was function and there was an internal sigh. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment