Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

31 Day Reset: Days 23, 24, 25, 26, and 27

Day 23: Exercise- Find a Community to Support Your Goals Today’s exercise requires you to explore different groups that you could join as part of your personal development journey. One thing you might do is to take a look at your Reset Project and think about what communities could support you in those specific goals.

What I did for this exercise was joined some groups on Sparkpeople.com that cater to some of the goals I have.  I also liked the Happy Black Woman and Black Girl's Guide to Weightloss groups on Facebook.  I tried looking on meetup.com for groups and came up with nada for my area.

Day 24: Ask for Help or Offer Help.

I chose to ask someone for help.  There's a lady who I correspond with who lost a lot of weight eating right and moving. I asked for help with eating. I don't have a problem moving, but something's not right with the food.  We are trying to get to sync our schedules together show she can help me with meal planning.

Day 25: Stop Complaining For 24 hours.

I laughed at myself with this one.  Because the morning of this exercise when I was reading my feedler, I made a comment about LeBron James head.  Which I think I didn't have so much an issue of complaining this day as I had pointing out obvious things to other poeple.  So, I need to work on that.  Not saying things just because I think about them.  Opinion isn't always wanted.

Day 26:  Reflect, Comment, and Connect

  • What was the most important thing you learned about yourself this week?  That I am easily sidetracked. I get into "rest mode" mentality and I get stuck.

  • What has been your favorite exercise so far? What did you like about it? Planning the Reset Project.  I liked that I actually put it on paper, so I know what I need to do to get it rolling.

  • Which exercise did you struggle with the most and why? Purging negative people from my life and social communities.  I'm not finished with it yet.  Looking at 1108 is daunting.  So, I'm taking it "spur of the moment" at a time.


Day 27- Start a Side Hustle

I'm still thinking about what I could use for a side hustle... I could be a book seller, a *cough* sometime singer. I have to research this more. Think about it more.





No comments:

Post a Comment