So, the aha I had this morning was this: The desire to achieve greatness has to outweigh the fear of the unknown.
Because I workout for me, I don't workout for others. I can't change one thought that anyway else has about me anyway. It's their choice. I've started a daily reading plan to help with the bible reading. I find great ideas that need to be shared and I've decided to share them with teachers that want them and look over the rest. When I hold back I accept being mediocre in my profession. And to that last part, I'm in the doc program, so I have what it takes, and that's all that matters.
that's my dump...
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.