Undoubtedly I should be asleep right now. It's 2:49 a.m. But I'm not alas and I'm excited to actually be posting. Right now I'm in the stages of deciding whether to completely move to blogger or stay with wordpress.com. I'm unsure as of yet. (Post can be found at both places: fluffyflyydiva.wordpress.com and fluffyflyydiva.blogspot.com - what do you think?)
Anyway, I'm bad about self-sabotage. My nemesis is procrastination. I will wait to there is almost no last minute. Whether it's planning meals, or waiting until after it's time to close my mailbox to forward incoming mail, or still not having written the first line on my doctorate school application. I have a getting started defect apparently. I have students test in my bag that I need to grade. I've been meaning to do my "weekly" mask now for two weeks. Good thing, I have it on right now. Has to stay on five minutes. Lucky.
So, today, I've decided to grade the papers, and start the application. I'm sure the advisor is wondering what my issue is... Well, he can join the club, I wonder too sometimes.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at http://allthingsfadra.com/ .
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.