Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Inevitable

Recently I've been having a battle of the minds type ordeal. Balancing the negative with the positive. Balancing others opinions and just taking steps to make the right choices.  It's hard and I know somewhat unrealistic to expect people to be in the same place in their lives as I am, when they are not.  Yet, i'm seeking that now. I don't want negative vibes, hidden agendas stopping my flow. Things that lead to second guessing, self imposed regression to not being the woman I want to be.

Hard choices have to be made, people have to be let go. Things have to be let go. Not because they are bad people, not even because they've done me wrong.  Our energy just doesn't match.  I'm a realist and a dreamer. Yeah... how does that work. lol. I like seeing potential. I like seeing people chase and conquer their dreams, but I also pay attention to the things that happen that counteract those and I don't try to act like I don't.  How else can we deal with ourselves if we deny truth.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm posting something. I have several random posts running in my head.  However none of them seem to be making it to my blog.  In due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment