Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Random #5: declutter still in action

Update:

I had that serious dejunking last week.  But where were the things I'd boxed and bagged up to leave my sanctuary? Still here.  Well, they were until about 5:30 today.  I donated them to Goodwill. I felt so good getting them out of the house. Felt good really freeing myself from those items.  The paper portion however is still here waiting on me to make it all the way through. lol. I am half way through and in some instances ready to just trash things without looking through them. I don't know what's there.  But I won't rush it. I'm experiencing the process to the fullest capacity. Knowing that when I'm done, it's going to feel wonderful.

The books are still in a bin in the closet because I haven't decided if I'm going to sell those or just give them away....

We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment