Tonight I've been just over hyped, over thinking so many things. The things that will make me into the woman I visualize myself to be in my head. And I get nervous about the changes about direction even taking the steps to write it down and what it will mean for me. Because I've tried and failed and I'm scared I'll continue to fail at weight loss and just being healthy, at being a great teacher, at deciding to loc my hair, at becoming my own spiritual powerhouse, being a financially savvy diva, at just having good energy. It's crazy because I need to just do it. Like Nike said. But getting started is the hard part.
The starting and staying steady is even harder. But it can be done. Can't it?
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.