Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The more I do...

The more I do,
the better I feel.


I at least think it's supposed to go that way. But as of late, I'm been kinda tired. Lol. Between work, the gym, classes and trying to keep up relationships internal, external and spiritual I'm feeling busted.  We have so much changing in the school systems right now that has me a little on edge, but what will be will be.

Yesterday, I had a small reminder to keep writing in my gratitude journal.  It is so easy to forget all the blessings, the beautitudes that take place around us everyday. And I want to show my appreciation for God's grace, for the goodness of people, for my own mess-ups, the things that make me smile. So, that I can in turn smile more.

12 in 2012 goal update:
I opened an account with the credit union, i bought a new mattress, I've saved some money, I'm current on all bills, I designed a t-shirt for fun, made a pound cake from scratch, paid off a loan, joined Anytime Fitness, bought food to actually cook at home so I can curb eating out and eating in the school cafeteria. I'm starting to blog more and comment more on others blogs.

2 comments:

  1. You know, what you said is true: Oftentimes, and for me, much too often, we get so caught up in other things that sometimes we forget the blessings that have been bestowed upon us. I never thought to keep a gratitude journal. That's a very good idea!

    Glad to see that you were able to achieve some of your goals! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting first and foremost. I've done a revamp to the way I write down my gratitudes. I write them in my planner. So, my planner is becoming my catch all for important tid bits.

      Delete