Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

State of Mind :)

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="lifepassiontribe.net"][/caption]

I'm in an excitable state right now lol... And I'm not doing anymore than I normally do but today I'm flowing lol... Got a sorority meeting at 2:00 o'clock. I definitely need to take this energy with me there. But I'm in tune with calm joy right now. I did week 6 day 2 run today and it was good. I needed to do it.  Two 10 minute runs. I ran errands and some times focusing on the clock made my nerves frazzled, and I wasn't in a rush. Exchanged convos with my besties and laughed with one when I did a prayer via text: Please don't let me be a harlot today. The latter probably from some left over juice from watching Jumping the Broom. Which I thought was a really good movie. The cast was great. The story line was wonderful.  My favorites were Romeo Miller, Tasha Smith and Mike Epps.  but that's not what this post is about in particular.   It's about my eyes being opened today, to just enjoying moments.  Relishing in my inner thoughts, laughing about them or expounding on them.

I've decided to challenge myself to 84 days of exercise and realistically only 70 of those will be of better eating choices. Because I have to figure it out. I have to make it work.  That challenge alone stems from the 3 things at least: I have a convention challenge to meet with my brother, a man who wants me even though he shouldn't challenged me to some weight down by the end of summer.  And 3 the biggest motivator, inspiration for myself is just that I want to look like I've lost weight even to myself when I return to work. I want to know that I set out with the intention every workout to make it count. But I also want to focus on bringing health more in to view for me mentally, physically and spiritually.  So, I'm even contemplating taking time off from people this summer lol. Because sometimes you just have to. That external noise can be so consuming.

So, what's your state of mind today?

No comments:

Post a Comment